Friday, March 26, 2010

Patricia,

We were delighted to meet you and your husband on Sunday and see what a good breeder you are. I have heard nothing but praise for Dynah since we got home on Wednesday. She has melted every heart around here and I do not regret for one instant traveling to NC to pick her up. I would like copies of whatever paperwork you might have regarding her lineage and medical records so I can present them to my vet. I must thank you again for the opportunity to be able to grow and learn new things with this beautiful young lady. We have already been on several walks together and she responds terrifically to what I say to her.
BY the way, Dynah was great on the ride home, with no accidents in the van and taking care of business when we stopped.

Again, thank you,

Jay Coveney

No comments: